Tuesday, 17 April 2012

For the First Time in a Long Time

Miss me yet?

Unfortunately for you, you're going to have to get over it.

As someone who is "way too dedicated [to school]" (in the words of my AP Chem teacher, mind you), I don't have time for a life. I don't even have time to sleep. Considering the things I feel should be blogged require having a life (and an occasional picture), I don't blog. Ever. Remember, it HAS been two years since my last post, just in case you forgot. However, this gave me a perfect example of something I could blog about--my "love" of school.

This post doesn't mean that I am going to be blogging all the time. Probably (maybe), just in my spare time, which is sparse.

But it helps that I now have an idea of what to blog about (and a clever title strategy). Not to mention that I ditched school today ("dedicated", I know, right?), and none of my teachers have put anything online in terms of homework.

And just for the record, forgive my cynicism. This is what AP Lang has done to me.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! Love that you ditched. I hope you relaxed and enjoyed every minute of it. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was sick (so it was only kind of ditching, but I'm calling it ditching since I only had a cold), so I slept until 12. It was super nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it took me this long to realize you blogged!! What a good ending to a Saturday night for me!! Hey...don't judge!! You are probably studying!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete