Saturday, 31 January 2009

well, doesn't that beat all

First of all, let me start off saying that I'm not so fond of our district school board.

To begin with, they voted that are district should have to take 23 credit hours to graduate instead of the 22 that the rest of the state has to take. Luckily, they decided to re vote on it after one of the members got voted off and changed it back to 22.

Second, at one of the board meetings they named the new high school Campo Verde. Even after 500 people voted against that name they decided they would keep it that way rather than listen to the people.

They did, however, let the students vote on the color and mascot. Even though they did this, they didn't put any thought into how it would look. They just took the most popular color and the most popular animal choice and put it together.

We now are the Campo Verde (Green and Copper) Coyotes.

I don't mind the colors and I don't mind the mascot. What really gets me is that they are TOGETHER! I can tell you that coyotes are not copper and they are most definitely NOT GREEN!

Can't these people think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment