here I am in Glamis, California, dune capitol of the world. at least my little world for two days of spring break. it was a blast!
thanks, Duncans, for a sweet time.
watch out world...there is a new "crazy" female driver coming to your streets soon!
cute blog...looks like you had a great time!!!
i didn't write that though, my dad did. i didn't really want it to say that. but yeah. i had an awesome time.
The way you were driving your Dad will even let you drive his car. You were very careful on the dunes. That was very smart to fool your parents that way. I'll even let you drive my car. Nana
cute blog...looks like you had a great time!!!
ReplyDeletei didn't write that though, my dad did. i didn't really want it to say that. but yeah. i had an awesome time.
ReplyDeleteThe way you were driving your Dad will even let you drive his car. You were very careful on the dunes. That was very smart to fool your parents that way. I'll even let you drive my car. Nana
ReplyDelete