Tuesday, 3 February 2009

25 random things tag

Well, I got tagged. :( How unfortunate for me. Here's my 25 things:

1. I can't believe it's already February. Yet it seems like so long ago that it was 2008.

2. I like to read. (As if that wasn't obvious.)

3. I, like Randi, like to work out but, I need someone to kind of push me to do it.

4. My favorite shows are probably Chuck and Knight Rider.

5. I absolutely hate pretty much any fast food.

6. Sorry Randi, but I can't STAND pizza or even the SMELL of pizza. It makes me want to puke.

7. I don't like band. I like playing the flute, I just don't like band.

8. I hate practicing both piano and flute.

9. Even though I said I hate practicing piano, I wouldn't be able to live without. I NEED piano.

10. I am constantly moving. I can not stand to sit still.

11. Even when I'm not moving, I am bouncing inside.

12. I LOVE Wii Fit! It is so much fun. It totally makes it fun to work out!

13. My favorite numbers are 2, 3, and 4. Don't ask why, they just are.

14. I don't have a favorite color but I can't stand red and yellow.

15. I DO like orange.

16. I'm going to be in high school next year. Yea!?

17. The question mark on number 16 is because I hate homework.

18. The other reason is because I have to go to Campo Verde High School, home of the green and copper coyotes. Isn't that horrible!

19. I LOVE hanging with my friends Keri, Carly, and Brandon. They are HILARIOUS!

20. I also love hanging with my friend Kayla. She is definitely my go-to girl.

21. I like to blog. When I can.

22. I hate it when people don't blog at least every fifth day. I like to read blogs people!

23. I love to text and email my friends.

24. I am watching Biggest Loser right now.

25. I can't believe that I couldn't come up with things at number 3!

Here are the people I tag: Brooklyn, Sydney, Richelle, Randi, Ryan, and Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment