Wednesday...ward volleyball game, and homework. Do you want to know what that homework was? It was kind of like making words out of scrambled letters but, it was words and we were putting them in amazingly stupid sentences.
Thursday...school, and then finishing homework, also from English, that was writing a book report that had to be more than 100 words but less than 150. Do you know how hard that is??? When you have to have a lot of things like theme, plot, characters, beginning, ending, setting, character traits, etc. Mine was too long four times and when my teacher "checked" it I had ended a sentence with a preposition. Darn those prepositions. I mean seriously, how do you say "when they arrived at the hotel they were going to stay at,..." without ending with a preposition?
Friday...school, three tests (Math, Band, and oh yes, English), babysitting, no candy for me (insert crying here)
Saturday...Valentine's Day, cleaned my room, vacuumed a couple of rooms, practiced piano for an hour, went to a 'practice recital' for an hour, got home, folded three batches of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, had five minutes to go grass sledding before I went babysitting. Highlight of my day: Chocolate covered cake on sticks and German chocolate cake in a chocolate bowl with chocolate on top. All from the people I babysat for. How nice of them for homemade treats. They were delicious! I guess babysitting on Valentine's Day pays off!
Today...church, got asked to teach piano to a little blind girl in our ward. I think its so cool that she wants to learn piano. She is so sweet and I would love to teach her except I'm clueless on teaching piano AND I ESPECIALLY don't know how to teach someone who's blind. Suzuki Method anyone?
Funny story...for some reason unknown to me my dad was telling someone that Vinegar was a base. I had to correct him on that. No Dad, Vinegar is an acid! :p
Also funny, the video on Ryan's blog. My mom was laughing so hard she was crying. If you haven't got a chance to watch it, I suggest you do. Its HILARIOUS!
You are the funniest. I love your ramblings. Keep it up. Love Nana
ReplyDelete